One of Nuwave’s unique products is Nuwave Bravo. Nuwave Bravo XL 20801 is a great convection toaster oven; it makes cooking very convenient. It cooks fast without burning or drying out. The food value is always intact, and it gives whatever you cook a better taste in the shortest time. Nuwave bravo air fryer toaster oven cooks any food within the temperature range of 100 degrees F to 450 degrees F.
However, Nuwave bravo is not only a convection oven but also a dehydrator and an air fryer. It can also air fry, bake, grill, toast, roast, broil, dehydrate and reheat without any hassle. Nuwave Bravo XL 20801 ensures you get a fresh and delicious meal. More so, it is big enough to cook for a whole family.
Nuwave Bravo XL 20801 is built up with the highest quality. Its body features brushed stainless steel on its exterior and has a heat-resistant tempered glass door. The glass door is strong and, at the same time, can take heat for many hours. It also has a heavy-dry cooking rack, a nonstick enamel baking pan, a stainless steel tray, and a silicon pad. These are all made from high-quality materials.
Nuwave Bravo has top-notch quality build materials, which are ideal for long cooking. In addition, it is a nice-looking countertop air fryer oven which adds extra beauty to the kitchen.
Knowing the capacity is incredibly important when it comes to an air fryer oven. Nuwave bravo XL measures an internal capacity of 1.0 cubic feet of cooking space. This means that you can cook a 10-pound chicken. Thus, if it’s for an entire family, you can fit in a 13-inch pizza in the oven easily. However, the Bravo air fryer oven is suitable for couples and small families. But larger families can also use it to make snacks or appetizers.
Smart Temperature Cool
The advanced temperature has made this oven most popular among its counterparts. Nuwave air fryer oven doesn’t allow the risk of undercooking nor overcooking, for it measures the inside temperature of the food when it cooks.
It features a combination of convection, conduction, and radiant heat to circulate hot air around the food between 100 degrees F to 450 degrees F to cook the food faster. The smart cool temperature makes the oven automatically shut off once it has reached the certain temperature it was set to cook at.
Nevertheless, you can also increase the temperature by 5 degrees F to have your food precisely cooked. There won’t be a problem of dehydrating, baking, and air frying. Nuwave bravo has a Triac digital switch that doesn’t allow fluctuations of temperature. The temperature control is practically superior.
Nuwave bravo XL comes with lots of nonstick parts, including an air fry basket and boil rack. It’s easy to use a damp cloth to wipe and clean the oven after use. It also comes with a crumb tray to catch food residue; this also makes the cleaning faster and easier. It’s dishwasher safe.
Single Touch Cooking
A critical thing to check in an air fryer oven is the functions. Nuwave Bravo XL comes with 12 different preset options for cooking: broil, air fry, roast, bake, grill, waffles, pizza, toast, bagel, dehydrate roast, defrost, and reheat.
You can perform all these functions with Nwave Bravo XL with a single button press without worrying about timing and temperature. These are the preset options, and you can also change the temperature and the time manually.
The greasy ingredients won’t cause a lot of smoke because the fan has three different speeds. The air fryer oven also comes with an internal probe that shuts off immediately after it has reached its actual temperature. This leaves you with no risk of overcooking or undercooking.
Specifications of Nuwave Air Fryer Toaster Oven
Cooks faster: the oven uses convection heating technology to circulate hot air around the food evenly for cooking fast.
- Saves electricity bill: Nuwave bravo runs at 1800 watts of electricity. It cooks faster using less energy, therefore saves money by saving electricity bills.
- No accidental burn: the oven is made to keep the hot air inside the oven without letting it escape its chamber. The heat-resistant door and cool-to-touch handle almost lessen the risk of burn.
- Healthy food: Nuwave bravo air fryer ensures you get tasty and healthy food. It helps to bring all high calories, fats & oils out of the food holding its natural juice inside and pure flavor by an intense heating process.
- The racks are made of stainless steel, and the pans are with nonstick coating.
- It is nearly 25 pounds heavy
Nuwave Bravo Air Fryer Toaster Oven Accessories
You get a tremendous number of accessories with the Nuwave bravo oven. The oven accessories include:
- Air fryer basket
- Enamel broiling rack/ baking pan
- Internal advanced temperature probe
- Pizza peel
- Pizza cutter
- Cooking racks
- Bravo recipe guide
- The actual cooking compartment is 14 inches in width, 13.5 inches in height, and 13.5 inches in depth.
- It doesn’t heat the kitchen with smoke from the grease dripping.
- The exterior of the oven does not get as hot as a standard toaster oven.
- The oven comprises a convection oven, air fryer, and dehydrator.
- Temperature control of the oven gives ideal cooking.
- It gives an even distribution of heat mechanisms.
- It comes with a removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- It comes with a detailed manual.
- The oven comes with 12 preset options to serve food in less time.
- It meets all baking needs; the biggest of its baking sheet is 13 x 11
- The digital clock sometimes makes high pitched noise.
- Its fan is a bit loud.
- The built-in air fryer is not great.
This Nuwave bravo XL 20801 review found out that it is a perfect air fryer that deserves a space in your kitchen. It has a great design and lots of accessories. Although every oven has different features, it’s best to check which one suits you perfectly. Nuwave bravo is an oven known for its unique features and all. The Nuwave bravo air fryer toaster oven has made everything crystal clear about the oven.
For a small or a large kitchen, this oven comes in handy in various ways to make your busy modern life a little bit easier. However, it has some issues, and there’s a learning manual to get used to it. Thus, if you are looking for a great toaster oven with an air fryer function, it’s a perfect choice.